Zone du titre et de la mention de responsabilité
Titre propre
Saint George's Cathedral, Anglican (1862- )
Niveau de description
Pièce
Zone des dates de production
Date(s)
-
1 Jan. 1899 (Production)
- Producteur
- Culcheth
Zone de description matérielle
Description matérielle
- 14 photograph : b&w ; 3.7 x 3 cm
- 14 photograph : b&w negative ; 35 mm
Zone de la description archivistique
Nom du producteur
Portée et contenu
Various views of the fire on 1 January 1899 which completely gutted the interior of St. George's.
Zone des notes
Source immédiate d'acquisition
Copied from the Culcheth Album
Restrictions d'accès
Open
Note générale
Original photographs are part of the Culcheth Album.
Note générale
Saint George's Church was started in 1825 to replace a smaller one of the same name. It was a rectangular building of stone designed by Thomas Rogers. It was enlarged and the front was rebuilt in 1846 when the portico and clock tower were added. In 1891, ... »
Conservation
Conservation code: 1
Description matérielle
Contact prints. A copy negative of this image is available.
Mots-clés
Mots-clés - Sujets
Mots-clés - Genre
Zone du contrôle
Statut
Finale
Niveau de détail
Complet
Dates de production, de révision et de suppression
Description created 22/03/2000. Last updated 12/11/2015. Archivist: Stewart Renfrew.